Established in 1965, Red Dragon Retreading Ltd are very experienced and knowledgeable car tyre dealers located in Bridgend, South Wales.
A family run company, we are small and friendly and deal with all types of tyres. We are specialists in supplying and repairing car tyres but also deal with truck tyres as well.Read More
- Free quotes
- Competitive prices
- Offer good quality workmanship
- Many years of experience
- High levels of customer service
- Associated with Bridgestone and Bandag tyres.
We are members of the franchises Bandag and Bridgestone.
Today the need to reduce tyre management cost is vital to any company operating transport. For 40 years TTS has established a reputation for providing a remould service tailored to meet the customer’s requirements, offering product ranges in premium remould and procure ranges gives a comprehensive range of tread patterns to suit all relevant operations.
All products are manufactured using high grade rubber compounds, which are continually being developed and improved to provide tyres, which customers have proved, will equal or even outperform new tyres.Read More
TTS specialise in providing a guaranteed Customer Own Casing (COC) service to users. This is ideal for fleets who, wish to maximise the use of their own casings. We are able to return the processed tyre with the original serial number and customer name embossed on the sidewall. A regular collection and delivery service is made to the distributor and fleet user. At the point of collection, a detailed record is made of all casings. This is the start of the TTS casing management system, which has been developed over many years to meet individual customer requirements.
In addition to the COC service, a full range of stock remoulds and retreads are held at the factory to supplement both distributor and user requirements.
The TTS sales representatives have many years of experience in the truck tyre industry. They have a wealth of knowledge and are able to advise on the most cost effective use of your casings and recommend the most suitable tread patterns for your operation. They will liaise with your distributor on collection and delivery of casings and even bring you to the factory to witness the processing of your tyres.
TUF Treads (Dyfed) Limited
Alterever is a privately owned independent retreading company supplying a vast range of tyre solutions to a wide range of customers. The business was originally founded in 1974 and greatly values the importance of its relationship with customers, suppliers and staff. We strive to ensure the very best in quality, service and commitment. Our long-standing customer base demonstrates this and a large portion of our customers have been with us for many years.
Our product range has been specially selected to offer the very best in safety, quality and of course excellent value to our customers.
Why choose Alterever Tyres?
- Our manufacturing capabilities
- Our bespoke tyre solutions, retread or new
- Our history of excellent customer service
- The quality and value of our products
Our premises cover over 12,000 square metres at which we hold in excess of 10,000 part worn and used casings.
As part of our ongoing process of development, PB Tyres regularly add to and improve our services offered to our customers to accommodate an ever changing market and provide a wide range of services to the tyre industry.
The truck casing collection service we offer is used by a large number of important waste management companies, leading truck tyre distributors and large independent haulage companies.
Over the years PB Tyres have established partnerships with most major manufacturers including Michelin, Continental and Bridgestone.
- To produce a first-class retread tyre range in a safe and efficient manner
- To utilise VMS, our industry-leading tyre fleet management system, to manage any fleet, no matter how diverse, in a compliant, cost-effective and comprehensive manner which meets all customer needs
- To develop new products and processes to benefit operators in all sectors of the market
- To work with our business partners to offer the most flexible and best value for money products and services
- To promote the environmental benefits of retreading and reduce our impact on the environment in everything we do
- To value and develop the skills of our people to ensure our goals are achieved